As we were!
As a front runner of the Baby-Boomer generation I want to create a hang out for fellow Boomers, both male and female, to discuss relevant problems and solutions for our generation. This section is new and will be about Boomer lifestyle and relevant subjects. Please leave comments on what you would like to see on this site about our Boomer generation.
What is a Baby-Boomer or what I just call Boomers!
The definition of a boomer is anyone born between 1945 to 1964. I was one of the beginning crowd born in 1946. Apparently our generation will cause some stress to our Social Security and Medicare system. My thought are whoever was in charge of the system, who was probably being paid a large salary, should have pre-planed for this eventuality. After all it was no surprise that there are 76 million Boomers.
My concern are as follows:-
- Who will buy our houses if we have to move and at what value.
- Where to move to if we want a lower cost of living.
- Will our pensions still be there in the future due to inflation and or another worldwide financial collapse.
- If you move abroad, how stable will that country be in a financial crisis.
- the list could go on but I thing I will save that for future articles and discussions.
or for specific Boomer Categories please click on the Blue menu bar above.
Please leave comments on what you would like to see on this site about our Boomer generation.